Victory Gymnastics Events COVID-19 Guidelines
It is impossible to eliminate all risk, but we hope by using the following plan we can manage the risk. Social distancing, personal hygiene and facility maintenance are the basis for these guidelines.
- There will be smaller sessions to allow for Social Distancing during the showcase.
- Separate entrances and exits will be clearly marked, as to prevent cross contamination.
- Temperature check and mask on is required to enter building.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the building by all coaches and volunteers.
- Gymnasts must wear masks at all times including general stretch, but may remove mask only for the event warm-ups and actual time they are performing.
- Gymnasts should sanitize their hands between rotations.
- Please note these procedures may change as the CDC and local guidelines are updated. Please check back for updates closer to the showcase.
- If the event is cancelled or if an individuals or team provide a doctor’s note with a Covid diagnosis after the refund deadline, they may be partially refunded after our expenses incurred are deducted.